28th Annual NAMIC Conference
September 16-17, 2014
New York Marriott Marquis
1535 Broadway (between 45th and 46th Streets)
New York, NY 10036
Intensified knowledge, amplified perspective, reinvigorated motivation, increased diversity, bolstered innovation...Turn It Up at the 28th Annual NAMIC Conference. As the media and entertainment industry engages and serves an increasingly diversified marketplace, activate the power within your career to be prepared for the challenges of tomorrow and ignite a future beyond imagination. Delve into two empowering days of professional development, including dynamic discussions, interactive workshops, and engaging networking opportunities that lead to invaluable career connections. Gain new insight and enhanced perspective on successfully navigating through shifting business, technological and demographic trends. Turn It Up as NAMIC collaborates with professionals at every level, raising the bar on your leadership effectiveness and career performance to activate your power and ignite your future.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 12!
|Non-Member Rate (includes a one-year NAMIC membership)||$1,650|
|Bulk Rate - 5 employees||$5,000 ($1,000 per person)|
|Bulk Rate - 10 employees||$9,500 ($950 per person)|
|Bulk Rate - 15 employees||$13,500 ($900 per person)|
New York Marriott Marquis
New York, NY 10036
To reserve your room, call 877-303-0104 or reserve your room online here.
Breakfast Recognizing the Cablefax Most Influential Minorities in Cable
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
7:30 – 8:45 a.m.
Join Cablefax and NAMIC as we honor this distinguished group of professionals and their achievements. It's an inspiring kickoff to the conference!
Featuring Special Guest:
Debra L. Lee
Chairman and CEO
Registration is closed. If you would like to reserve tickets or a table, please contact Sandra Girado firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-594-5985.
To discuss your company’s support of the 28th Annual NAMIC Conference, or reserve a sponsorship, please contact Sandra Girado, Senior Director, Meetings & Events,
(212) 594-5985 or email@example.com.
Bring extra business cards to drop for your chance to win an Ultra HDTV!
Official Rules for ARRIS Group, Inc. ULTRA HDTV GIVE-A-WAY
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: Stop by NAMIC Conference Registration Desk during registration hours (September 14, 2017 3:00 – 6:00 pm, Monday September 15, 2014 7:00 am – 6:00 pm, Tuesday September 16, 2014 7:00 am – 5:00 pm and Wednesday September 17, 2014 7:30 am – 10:00 am EST) to drop your business card in the fishbowl during NAMIC Conference. Only one (1) business card per person, per day permitted. All entries must be received by September 17, 2014 10:00 AM EST. Entries become property of ARRIS and will not be returned.
2. Drawing: Winner will be determined on September 17, 2014 on or about 12:00 PM EST, by a random drawing from all eligible entries received under the supervision of an ARRIS representative whose decision will be final. Winners will be announced at EMMA Luncheon Wednesday September 17, 2014. Odds of winning depend upon number of entries. Winner must be present to win. ARRIS shall not be liable for unsuccessful efforts to notify a winner.
3. Prize: Ultra HD TV at least 65” diagonal. No substitution.
4. Eligibility: Except as stated herein, this Sweepstakes open to all registered NAMIC Conference attendees over the age of 21. Employees, contractors, officers and directors of ARRIS, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in this sweepstakes. Winner is liable for all taxes and any other expenses associated with the receipt of the prize. ARRIS shall have no liability whatsoever for any losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or acceptance of the prize. Winner participation in Sweepstakes constitutes permission for ARRIS to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade promotion without further compensation. Odds of winning are based upon the number of entries. ARRIS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these rules.
5. Announcement of Winner: To find out who won the drawing, send your request after September 17, 2014 and before September 17, 2015 to: ARRIS Ultra HD TV Give-A-Way Winner List, ARRIS., 101 Tournament Drive, Horsham, PA 19044 Attention: Zenita Henderson
Sponsor: ARRIS Solutions, Inc., 3871 Lakefield Drive, Suwanee, GA 30024
FOR THE LATEST UPDATES
Official @NAMICNational Twitter hashtag is #NAMICConference
2013 Conference Recap
Vision 2043: Inclusion. Inspiration. Imagination.
33 years ago, visionaries recognized the impact of diversity on the future of the cable and telecommunications industry. In 1980, NAMIC was created to help lead the way and, since that time, has built a legacy of leadership development, multicultural marketing solutions, and compelling research in emerging trends for an increasingly diverse population. The 27th Annual NAMIC Conference unleashed the power of a bold vision for the future, engaging brave new thought and fresh perspectives at the intersection of advertising, digital technology, dynamic content, emerging media platforms, and the power of the inclusive lens. Looking forward on the next 30 years of our shifting landscape, together we imagined the possibilities!
Read the official wrap-up blog, which included powerful keynoters, panel discussions, master classes and more!